University of Agriculture Faisalabad Jobs 2023 – UAF Jobs 2023 Applications are invited from Pakistani nationals who are not married to a foreign national, for the following posts under the, Development Projects for making appointments purely for the respective project period at University of Agriculture, Faisalabad with the prescribed qualification/criteria, mentioned below: In these Latest UAF Jobs 2023 the eligible Male/Female candidates from across the country can apply through the procedure defined by the organization and can get these Jobs in Pakistan 2023 after the complete recruitment process.
latest University of Agriculture Faisalabad Jobs 2023
|Hiring Organization||University of Agriculture Faisalabad UAF|
|the Last Date||27-jan-2023|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
University of Agriculture vacancy name
|Sr No||Name of Post|
|1||Project Director Consultant|
|2||Executive Engineer Civil|
|3||Assistant Executive Engineer Civil|
|6||Two Sub Engineers|
Name of Projects:
- Provision of Lodging Facility to 1000 Female Students at University of Agriculture, Faisalabad
- Establishment of Facilitation Center for Day Scholar Girls at University of Agriculture, Faisalabad
- Establishment of Capacity Building Center (CBC) at University of Agriculture, Faisalabad
Completion Time of Projects: June 30, 2024 Age Limit: 65 Years
How to apply & term conditions
- The candidates who fulfil the above-mentioned eligibility criteria may submit their applications on the prescribed
- application form available at www.uaf.edu.pk along with one passport size photograph, CV, attested copies of all
- educational & experience documents and Bank Draft (non-refundable) amounting to Rs.500/- for each post to be
- drawn in favor of the Treasurer, University of Agriculture, Faisalabad.
- Rs. 70,000/- per month(Consolidated)With 5% annual increment
- Experience means the experience gained after acquiring the basic requisite qualification for the posts.
- Degrees only from HEC recognized Universities/Institutions will be considered.
- All the positions are project based and no claim for regularization shall be entertained.
- The Scrutiny of applicants by the Scrutiny Committee shall be final and only eligible and shortlisted candidates
- will be invited for test/interview. No TA/DA will be admissible.
- The University shall not be responsible upon delayed/Non-Receipt of Call Letters due to any lapse of Courier Agency/Post Office etc.
- The University reserves the rights not to fill any position or withhold appointment against any position without assigning the reason.
- Appointment will be made for project period only.
- Candidates already working in Public Sector Organizations should apply through Proper Channel.
- Applications must reach the Office of the Director, Directorate of Human Resource, Ground Floor, Old
- Graduate Study Building, University of Agriculture, Faisalabad by January 27, 2023 (COB). The envelope
- should be clearly marked for the position applied for on the top right corner. Incomplete application (s) or those
- received after due date will not be entertained.