TEVTA Punjab Bahawalpur and Multan Division Jobs 2022 (P-TEVTA) is a Special Institution of the Industries, Commerce, investment and Skills Development Department, Government of the Punjab. It is the largest public sector organization established to, be promote TVET Sector by imparting technical & vocational education and training through its about 400 Institutions located all over the. Punjab. In the light of TEVTA Vision-2023 focusing on Access, Quality Assurance, Demand Driven Skills, Economic Opportunities and innovation, the main objective of P-TEVTA is to produce skilled workforce to meet the market demand for placement in the local, and overseas industry. In its drive to optimally utilize its potential to accomplish its strategic goals and objectives, P-TEVTA invites .the dynamic and motivated candidates to apply for the following posts based at District Multan.
TEVTA Punjab Bahawalpur and Multan Division Jobs latest 2022
|Posted date:||31st October 2022|
|Location:||Bahawalnagar, Bahawalpur, Khanewal, Lodhran, Multan, Rahim Yar Khan, Vehari|
|Education:||Bachelor, Intermediate, Literate, Master, Matric, Middle, Primary|
|the Last Date:||November 15, 2022|
|Company:||Technical Education and Vocational Training Authority – TEVTA|
|Address:||TEVTA Bahawalpur Division, Bahawalpur|
- Accounts Officers
- Lab Instructors
- Lab Technicians
- Naib Qasid
TEVTA Punjab Bahawalpur and Multan adverstment
Terms & Conditions
- Residents of only Multan Division having domicile of districts i.e. Multan, Lodhran, Khanewal & Vehari can apply for the
- posts from Sr# 01 to 04 whereas for the posts from Sr# 05 to 06, domicile holder of the district which is mentioned
- against each post in the advertisement are only eligible to apply for the respective posts.
- For Women Institute, (Admin & Teaching Staff); only female candidates can apply whereas for (Support Staff) both (Male
- & Female) are eligible to apply.
- Only short listed candidates will be called for test/ interview. No TA/DA will be admissible.
- At the closing date of applications, the applicant’s age should not be less than 18 years and more than 55 years (For PS-17), 40
- years (For PS-06 to 16) & 35 years (For PS-01 to PS-05).
- All applicants are advised to clearly mention the Name of post and Subject/Trade/Technology/Division/District on the
- envelope against the post applied for.
- If an applicant wants to apply on more than one post, he/she will have to submit separate application/envelope for that post.
- If more than one application received in single envelope, will liable to be discarded at large.
- Only post qualification experience will be considered.
- Existing Govt./ Semi Govt./ Autonomous bodies/ local government’s employees will apply through proper channel. Advance
- copy will be considered for shortlisting only and NOC duly issued by the competent authority of the parent department is required
- to be produced by the candidate at the time of interview.
- The Degree/ Certificate / Diploma indicated in qualification’s column for each post shall be from recognized university / college /
- All appointments will be made strictly on merit under TEVTA Service Regulations-2011 as amended from time to time and the
- service will be governed under the said regulations.
- Applications on the prescribed form available at TEVTA website (www.tevta.gop.pk) along with C.V. One recent passport size
- photograph, CNIC, Attested copies of all educational testimonials, Experience certificates, Domicile, (PEC registration in case of
- engineers), (NTC registration in case of B. Tech Honors / BSc Engineering Technology) and (PCATP in case of
- Architects) should reach at the below mentioned address through registered mail / courier latest by dated 25/11/2022 (before
- closing hours). Proof of courier / posting will not be considered as a proof of delivery.
- Applications containing incomplete / inadequate information or received through e-mail or received after due date will not be
- The authority reserves the rights not to fill any post / withhold the appointment against any advertised post, increase or decrease the
- number of posts without assigning any reason.