Rawalpindi Institute of Cardiology RIC Jobs 2023 | Application Form Applications are invited for appointment on contract basis of suitable candidates having required qualification & experience for posts mentioned hereunder as per eligibility criteria defined in the Punjab Health Department Alied Health Professional Service Rules, 2012 (as amended). Punjab Health Department Technical Posts Service Rules, 2003, Punjab Health Department Paramedical Establishment Service Rules, 2003 and Punjab Health Department Miscellaneous Posts Service Rules, 2003.
latest Rawalpindi Institute of Cardiology RIC Jobs 2023
|Posted date||January 08, 2023|
|Organization||Rawalpindi Institute of Cardiology|
|Last Date||January 23, 2023|
Rawalpindi Institute of Cardiology vacancy details
|Sr. No||Post Name||Qualification||No of Seats|
|3.||Jr. Computer Operator||MBBS||08|
|4.||Junior Technician Pharmacy||FSc||02|
|5.||Junior Technician Surgical||FSc||03|
|6.||Junior Technician Pathology||FSc||06|
|7.||Junior Technician Anesthesia||FSc||05|
Medical Superintendent, Rawalpindi Institute of Cardiology, Rawalpindi as per schedule
i. Interviews/Tests for the posts at Sr. No. 1, 2 & 3 on 11-02-2023 at 10:00 AM.
ii. Interviews/Tests for the posts at Sr. No. 4, 5, 6, & 7 on 16-02-2023 at 10:00 AM.
iii. Interviews / Tests for the posts at Sr. No. 8, 9 & 10 on 18-02-2023 at 10:00 AM.
How to apply Terms & Conditions:
- Both Male/Female applicants having domicile of Province of Punjab can apply.
- Appointments shall be made, on contract basis, under “The Contract Appointment Policy, 2004
- initially for a period of 03 years’ extendable subject to good performance
- Complete application along with attested copies of all educational certificates (like Matric, F.Sc.
- etc.) / degrees / diplomas, copy of domicile, valid CNIC, work experience certificates (if any) and
- latest passport size photographs must be submitted in the office of Medical Superintendent,
- Rawalpindi Institute of Cardiology, Rawalpindi.
- In case of “O” Level & ‘A’ Level, equivalence certificate must also be submitted.
- Applicants must present original documents at the time of interview.
- Age relaxation in upper age limit as per Govt. of the Punjab, S&GAD Notification & Recruitment
- Policy, 2022.
- Quotas shall be observed as per Recruitment Policy, 2022.
- Recruitment shall be made strictly on merit in accordance with “The Contract Appointment Policy,
- 2004 / Recruitment Policy, 2022″ and instructions issued from time to time by Govt. of the
- Persons already in Govt. service should apply through their Departments along-with NOC.
- Incomplete applications as well as the applications received after the closing date shall not be
- entertained in any case.
- Authority reserves the right to cancel, increase or decrease the number of posts at any level
- without assigning any reason.
- No TAMDA shall be allowed for appearance in any test or interview.
- Candidates are advised in their own interest to make sure before applying that they fulfil all the
- requirements of the rules relating to the post as mentioned above.
- Applications addressed to the undersigned shall be received during office hours in the office of
- Medical Superintendent, Rawalpindi Institute of Cardiology, Rawalpindi til (Monday) 23rd
- January, 2023.