Primary & Secondary Healthcare Department, Government of the Punjab jobs 2022 invites applications from qualified and experienced individuals having domicile of the Punjab for the following posts on Contract Basis for the Health Information & Service Delivery Unit (HISDU), Government of the Punjab. The qualification and experience required for the posts is as under the eligible Male/Female candidates from across the country can apply through the procedure defined by the organization and can get these Jobs in Pakistan 2022 after the complete recruitment process.
Healthcare Department, Government of the Punjab jobs 2022
|Hiring Organization||Primary and Secondary Healthcare|
|Education Requirements||Middle to Masters|
|Employment Type||Full time|
|No. of Posts||10 +|
How to apply for Health Department Punjab Jobs?
- The above positions are being offered on Contract basis under the Recuitment Policy 2022 of the Government
- of the Punjab.
- General age relaxation in upper age limit for Male candidate = 5 years, for Female candidates 8 year &
- Special/disabled person =15 years. The age relaxation of candidates working in public sector organization will
- be as per current government policy. Further, Amendment No SOR-I(S&GAD)9-2/2022 issued on 26-01-2022
- is also applicable.
- The continuous service in public sector organization rendered by the candidate will be deducted from the
- upper age limit.
- Disabled candidates /Special Persons shall attach proof of registration from Social Welfare Department along
- with Disability Certificate issued by the District Standing Medical Board.
- Transgender are encouraged to apply.
- Candidates having domicile of Punjab shall only be eligible to apply.
- These vacancies are post specific and non-transferable.
- No TA/DA will be admissible to the candidates for test/interview
- Candidates already working in Government/Semi Government/Autonomous Bodies should apply through
- proper channel For all the posts advertised, candidates having public sector experience will be given preference.
- . In pursuance of directions at para 2(v) of No.SO (ERB)5-3/2014/Contract/project,” For experience, in the
- relevant field including the experience of project two marks per year upto maximum of ten marks shall be
- granted to already working employees.”
- The age of the candidate will be calculated on the last date of submission of application.
- Submission of fake documents or concealment of any fact will lead to dis-qualification of the candidate.
- Only the degree issued by the university/institute recognized by the HEC or reputed foreign university with
- HEC equivalence, will be considered.
- Only short-listed candidates will be called for interview. The date & time of interview will be communicated
- through email/call/SMS by the concerned department/District Health Authority.
Complete Original documents along with a set of attested photocopies will be provided at the time of
No. of vacancies can be increased/decreased at any time without any notice
The Department reserves the right to reject any or all applications, or cancel the whole recruitment process
at any stage without assigning any reasons.
Final Terms & Conditions of appointment shall be settled at the actual date of appointment.
Decisions of Department on all matters concerning recruitment, including eligibility/ short listing/ selection
criteria shall be the final.
ocedure for submission of Application Forms: –
Candidate shall apply online by visiting National Testing Service (NTS) website (www.nts.org.pk)
Candidates shall submit duly filled in Application form (online), along with deposit slip of prescribed fee in
favor of National Testing Service, cop of CNIC and two recent passport size photographs, directly to NTS
through courier on the address mentioned on Application Form.
Test fee shall be paid through 1 Link 1 Bill Participating Banks/ATM/Internet Banking/Mobile Banking/Easy
Paisa/Jazz Cash/TCS Express Counters using 20 Digits Invoice numbers generated in your fee slip. Only 1 bill
invoice payment will be accepted.
Incomplete applications or application received after due date or closing of office hours on the last date for
submission of application will not be entertained. Application completed in all respect should reach NTS till
23rd August 2022.
The date of written test/skill test shall be communicated to the eligible/shortlisted candidates only through
Candidates shall have at least 50% marks in NTS test to qualify.
In case of large number of candidates Qualifying NTS test, Appointing Authority reserves the right to decide
upon any threshold marks ratio of candidates.
Advertisement can also be downloaded from the website of Primary and Secondary Healthcare Department