population welfare department jobs online apply Application are invited to fill in following posts in Population Welfare Department, Government of Punjab under an ADP Scheme titled as “Establishment of Adolescent Health Centers In 24 Family Health Clinics attached with District Head Quarters Hospitals 2021-23” on contract basis as per provisions contained in the said PC Districts :Attock, Bahawalnagar, Bhakkar, Chakwal, Chiniot, Hafizabad, hang, Jhelum ,Kasur, Khanewal, Khushab, Layyah ,Lodhran, Mandi,Bahaudin. Mianwali, Muzaffargarh, Narowal, Nankana, Okara, Pakpattan, Rajanpur, Sheikhupura, Toba Tek Singh, Vehari, Anywhere in project districts of Punjab
population welfare department latest jobs online apply
|Posted On:||27st December 2022|
|Location:||Anywhere in Punjab|
|Job type:||Govt of Pakistan|
|Education:||BA / BSc / Become / Master / Bachelor / LLB|
|Last Date:||10th January 2023|
|Gender:||Male and female|
|Organization:||Population Welfare Department, Government of Punjab|
|Address:||National Testing Service-Pakistan, NTS|
Headquarter: Plot No. 96, Sector H-8/1 Islamabad.
|Name of Post||Grade No of|
Recruitment process initiated through advertisement vide IPL#10434 published in Newspapers dated 10/10/2021 has been
revoked/cancelled by the Competent Authority due to revision in PCI of the said scheme and revision of Recruitment Policy.
population welfare department Adverstment
how to apply
One post of Psychologist (BS17) is reserved against 5% minority quota.
- Candidates having domicile of Punjab shall only be eligible to apply for above referred posts.
- Candidates already working in Government/Semi-Government Organization should apply through proper channel and must
produce NOC issued by their employer with the application.
- Only short-listed candidates will be called for written test/interview. No TA/DA will be admissible.
- Prescribed experience shall be counted after acquiring the requisite education qualification.
- The degrees should be issued by the HEC recognized University/Institutions. The equivalency of Certificates/Degrees must be
provided by the candidate duly approve by the HEC/Board or any other issuing authority.
- The department reserves the right to increase/ decrease the number of post or reject any post or postpone or cancel the
recruitment process or withhold the appointment at any stage without any notice.
Procedure for submission of Application Forms:
- Candidate shall apply online by visiting National Testing Service (NTS) website