Medical Teaching Institution MTI Banu Offers Vacancies for the Position of Charge Nurses in Khyber Pakhtunkhwa Banu Peshawar Institute of Cardiology Jobs 2022. In these Latest Govt Jobs in Peshawar the eligible Male/Female candidates from across the country can apply through the procedure defined by the organization and can get these Today Jobs in Pakistan after the complete recruitment process.
Peshawar Institute of Cardiology Jobs 2022
|Organization||Medical Teaching Institution MTI|
|Education Requirements||primary /Matric /Inter/Bachelor/Master|
|Employment||Type Full Time|
Latest MTI Peshawar Jobs 2022
|Sr No||Post Name|
Food Nutrition Services
|02||Assistant Manager Finance|
|05||Food Safety Officer|
|07||Bio Medical Support Engineer|
|08||Supervisor Food Nutrition Service|
|10||Medical Transcrip -toniest|
|11||Electro Medical Technician|
Latest MTI Peshawar Jobs 2022 Advisement
How to apply
- Job Application Forms is available to download on the PIC official website www.pic.edu.pk.
- The closing date for submission of the application form is 14th July 2022.
- Candidates should deposit the application processing fee before submission of the application.
- To download the Application Form – Click Here.
- Applications accompanied with complete Job Application Form, Covering Letter, including the names .postal and email addresses of 03 referees, Academic Credentials, Qualification, Experience, Domicile certificates / along with 02 photographs and CNIC photocopy duly attested with respective original bank deposit slip/bank draft must be received at below address through registered courier service, in the name of “Hospital Director, Peshawar
Institute of Cardiology MTI Receipt Account No. 0083-0000-0165-1008 Bank of Khyber, Phase 5, Hayatabad Branch, Peshawar (as processing fee, non-refundable) as per the fee schedule given below:
The service of the candidates will be governed under the Khyber Pakhtunkhwa Medical and Teaching institution
Reforms Act, 2015 including its amendments and Regulations of the institution.
3. Candidates should be eligible in all respects including qualification (Degree and Diploma), experience (only post
qualification experience will be considered which is duly issued by either Administration / Human Resources or
Establishment department of the institution concerned with proper references and date of issuance), age
(calculated as on last day of the advertisement) before the closing date of the advertisement.
- The following applications will be subject to disqualification and will not be entertained:
a) Incomplete applications Le Missing Job Application Form, Missing or irregular experience certificates as mentioned in serial 3, Missing Diploma or Degree os per requirement/criteria.
Late submission i.e. applications received after the due date.
Application received without processing fees shall not be entertained.
Candidates will be disqualified if found of any perjury in documentation/credentials at any stage of the process or employment.
e) Attempts to influence any member of the recruiting committees
1) Attempts to obtain support for his/her candidature by improper means,
9) Emails or by hand submissions will not be entertained
h) for a qualification to be valid, a degree is a must, the mere submission of a marks sheet/Transcript/DMC/
course completion certificate will lead to applications deemed incomplete and will, therefore, be rejected.