NADRA Jobs in Karachi 2022 Pakistan Latest Advertisement – Apply at www.nadra.gov.pk. The Ministry of Interior Government of Pakistan has announced this career notice today through the Daily Express. NADRA Jobs 2022 has been announced through the advertisement and and looking Interested, Dynamic , Experience, Brilliant Candidate to Full fill these Positions with a Handsome salary Package and Allowance According to Department Policies. In these Latest Jobs in NADRA 2022 the eligible Male/Female candidates from across the country can apply through the procedure defined by the organization and can apply
National Database and Registration Authority .NADRA Jobs Latest
|Date Posted||9th October 2022|
|Hiring Organization||National Database and Registration Authority|
|the Last Date||18-October-2022|
|Education Requirements||Primary to Masters|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|No. of Posts||20+|
|Newspaper||Dawn, The News, Dunyaar, K2 and Daily Express|
|Address||National Database & Registration Authority, Karachi|
Latest NADRA Jobs 2022 Advertisement
|Sr No||Name of Post|
|1||Deputy Assistant Director|
NADRA Jobs Advertisement
Terms & Conditions:
- Candidates from respective locations will be preferred.
- Interested candidates must bring their Original Educational Documents, CV, CNIC, Domicile & Experience
Certificates along with the copies of their documents.
- Five (05) Years relaxation in age will be granted as per Govt. rules.
- Candidate can be disqualified at any stage of recruitment/selection process due to providing fake/ forged
- Only shortlisted candidates will be interviewed.
- Candidate can appear for test/ interview against one position only.
- Mobile Phones are not allowed during Test/Interview.
- During test/interview, any candidate use of influence/reference will be disqualified from the recruitment process.
- TA/DA will not be admissible.
- Female, Minority & Disable Quota is reserved as per rules.
- Female & Transgender applicants shall be given preference.
- Candidates having 6 x months/more experience with NADRA will be given preference.
- During test interview, use of Mask & Sanitizer is compulsory otherwise candidate will not be allowed to appear