Ministry of Human Rights Jobs 2022 Online Apply 3 December 2022 in daily Express Newspaper invites application for the vacant post of driver, naib qasid, assistant director and ldc in Islamabad, Pakistan. Persons with Matric, Intermediate, Bachelor and Middle etc. education can apply. Applications are invited from suitable candidates for appointment on the following posts in the project titled “Establishment of Sub-Office of Human Rights in Merged District of Khyber Pakhtunkhwa” under the Ministry of Human Rights purely on contract basis.
Ministry of Human Rights latest Jobs 2022 Online Apply
|Jobs Education||Revland post|
|last date||18 December, 2022|
|Organization:||Ministry of Human Rights Job Industry|
Vacancies Details For Ministry of Human Rights Jobs:
Director (BPS-19), Deputy Director (BPS-18), Project Manager, Legislative Research Officer (BPS-17), IT Expert (BPS-17), Psychologist (BPS-17), Law Officer (BPS-17), Medical Staff/Nurse (BPS-16), Data Entry Officer, Procurement Specialist, Receptionist (BPS-07), Super Intendent, Network Administrator, Assistant Director, LDC, D.R, Dispatch Rider, Security Guard, Driver (BPS-04), Naib Qasid (BPS-01)
Ministry of Human Rights adverstment
How to apply
- Interested candidates can only apply through NJP online at www.nip.gov.pk within fifteen (15) days from the date of
- advertisement. Hard copies of the applications will not be entertained.
- Job Description of the posts are available on the website i.e www.mohr.gov.pk of the Ministry of Human Rights, Islamabad.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be called for written test/ interview.
- Candidates will have to produce originals documents at the time of interview.
- Candidates already in Government service should apply through proper channel, along with NOC from the concerned
- organizations clearly stating the length of service and other particulars.
- The General age relaxation as admissible under the rules, has been included above.
- No TA/DA will be admissible for appearing in test/interview.
- The Ministry of Human Rights reserves the right to cancel the process of recruitment at any stage without citing any reasons.