Latest Kohsar University Murree Jobs 2022 has been announced through the advertisement and applications from the suitable persons are invited on the prescribed application form .Kohsar University Murree invite applications against following positions on contract basis for a period of Six (06) months. (Extendable if required). Candidates having only domicile of the Punjab should apply.
latest Kohsar University Education Posts Murree 2022
|Date Posted:||27 July, 2022|
|Education:||Middle | Matric | Intermediate | Bachelor|
|Vacancy Location:||Murree, Punjab, Pakistan|
|Last Date||10 August, 2022|
- personal assistant
- security officer
- cctv technician
- supervisor landscaping
- graphic designer
- photo copier operator
- network support assistant
- assistant manager intellectual property
- sub engineer
- telephone operator
- htv driver
- lab technician
- computer technician
- media coordinator
- civil engineer
- network supervisor
- assistant estate officer
- supervisor horticulture
- sub engineer electrical
- research assistant
- computer operator
- assistant manager
- ltv driver
Terms & Conditions:
- Applicants are required to apply against the above-mentioned posts on the plain papers along with
- one copy of CV, all attested photocopies of academic transcripts/experience certificates if any and
- one most recent passport size photograph.
- The applications should reach the office of the Registrar of the University 10-08-2022 from
- the date of advertisement during office hours.
- Applications must reach through Post/Courier. By-hand submission of applications is nom
- Applicants must submit separate application form for each post.
- Only Punjab domiciled candidates are eligible.
- Candidate can be disqualified at any stage of recruitment/selection process due to providing fake
- documents and false information.
- Applications must be accompanied with Demand Draft/Pay Order as processing fee (non-
- refundable for each vacancy) in favor of Treasurer Kohsar University Murree.
- Application fee (non-refundable) Rs. 500 for BS-15 & 16, and Rs. 300 for BS-14 & below must be
- paid in favor of Treasurer, Kohsar University, Murree.
- Candidates already in service of a Government, Semi-Government Department or an Autonomous
- body must apply through proper channel.
- Applications received after the last date/Incomplete applications shall not be entertained.
- Name of the post applied for must be written on the top right corner of the envelope.
- The university reserve the rights not to fill or withdraw any post or withhold the appointment
- against any advertised post without assigning any reason.
- The university reserve the rights to increase or decrease or abolish any post at any time.
- The quota will be considered and followed in accordance with the Punjab Government.
- Only short-listed candidates will be called for the test/interview.
- No. TA/DA will be paid for the purpose.