The Intelligence Bureau IB test held from July 25 to July 29, 2022, for the post of Shorthand Typist, DEO, GD, OM, Tech, Cook, Mali, Frash, Dark Room Assistant, Lab Assistant GD, OM, Staff Car Driver and Dispatch Driver. Intelligence Bureau Jobs Test Results 2022 Merit list Check online from here. check answer keys and complete past solve papers mcqs.
IB Jobs written test result 2022 Merit List (www.leaone.gov.pk)
Today Om and 11 paper
- What is the duty of Hazrat Mikael (AS)
Ans: rain and supply of food
- First woman to embraced Islam?
Ans: Hazrat Khadeeja (RA)
- Which Sahabi is called Lion Of ALLAH ?
Ans…Hazrat Ali (RA)
- The Funeral prayer Namaz Janaza is ?
Ans: Farz e Kaffaya
- Largest ocean of the world?
Ans: Pacific ocean
|Normal temperature of human body is ?||( 37 C)|
|In which year east india company occupied punjab?||(1849)|
|Which type of govt was introduced according to 1962 constitution?||(Presidential form)|
|How many pillars of Islam are there?||(05)|
|Which angles take account in the grave?||(Munkar and Nakir)|
|Which Surah is called Heart of The Quran?||(Surah Yaseen)|
|Which is World’s Largest country by area?||(Russia)|
|There are 40 students in a class, 20% of them are girls. How many total boys are there?||(40 ka 20% = 8 means 8 girl so 40-8=32 ans is 32 boys)|
|Earth is called?||(Blue planet)|
|Where is steel mill ?||(Karachi)|
|Which was the first country recognize Pakistan ?||(Iran)|
|Name of the current president of the US?||(joe biden)|
|Largest planet in solar system is?||(Jupiter)|
|What is hard copy?||(printed page)|
Today gd 11 paper 9:00 am
What is the name of lemon juice?
Ans: Citric Acid
When was Hajj made Obligatory ?
Ans: 9 Hijjri
Who was the first PM of Pakistan?
Ans: Liaqat Ali Khan
When was Lahore resolution passed by All India Muslim League?
Ans….22-24 March 1940
Blood filter which organ of the human body?
Capital of France
Triangle, square counting k 3 thy
Blood relation k 3 thy
Mirror waly 2
Sequence waly 2
Bake mcqs aty he update krdonga
Today paper mcqs DEO (26.07.2022) 9 am
- When nimaz Kasoof is Performed?
Ans: Solar eclipse
- Biggest salt mine in Pakistan
- Diamond is allotropic form ofwhich element?
- Where did Paistan conduct Nuclear Explosions?
Ans: Chagai (Balochistan)
- Where is Warsak dam located?
Ans: On River Kabul at Warsak (Peshawar)
- Who inaugurated state bank of Pakistan?
Ans: Quaid e Azam Muhammad Ali Jinnah
- What is abbreviation of LED?
Ans: Light Emitting Diode
- What is the Relation between Hazrat Ismail (A)S and Hazrat Ishaq (AS)?
- Where is ruin of Harappa located?
Ans: Sahiwal (Punjab)
- Which planet is visible from earth?
- Camera uses which lens to form images?
Ans: Convex lens
- Who elect Prime Minister according to 1973 constitution?
Ans: National Assembly
- Correct speeling of (Technorats)
- Correct Spelling of (bureaucracy)
- I am glad. . at . . your success
- Synonym of zest …..(enthusiasm or entertainer )
- Synonyms of excude….(discharge or discontinue)
- Antonyms of curtail….(increase, enlarge ,and develop)
- What is Einstein’s equation for mass energy relation?
2o. When photosynthesis stops, plants discharge?
Subject related questions pic m dyi hy..in k ilawa hy pic waly questions
Which Surah of Quran has Bismillah twice?
Ans: Surah Namal
Largest river of Pakistan?
Ans: Indus River
Which masjid demolished by Hazrat Muhammad (SAW)?
Ans: Masjid al Dirar
2nd Prime Minister of Pakistan?
Ans: Sir Khawaja Nazimuddin
According to 1973 constitution, how long is the time period of a President remains?
Ans: 5 years
Safa Marwa k drmyan chakr ko kia kihty hy ?
Cell or battery m konsa current hota hy?
Ans: DC (direct current)
Unit for measurement of distance ?
Unit for measurement of liquid?
Russian President name?
Ans: Vladimir Putin
Independence day of France on which date?
Ans: 14 july
|Posts Name||Check Result|