Faisalabad Electric Supply Company FESCO Jobs 2022 are opening today. The FESCO has announced its new recruitment notice through the Daily Express Newspaper. Limited (FESCO) is a leading Public utility Company dealing with the power sector and operates its business of distribution of electricity serving more than 4.81 million customersin Eight (08) Districts of Punjab namely Faisalabad, Chiniot, Sargodha, Jhang, T.T. Singh, Khushab, Mianwali & Bhakkar. FESCO is envisioned to provide reliable, affordable and safe electric power supply to itscustomers in its jurisdiction, Applications are invited from energetic and enthusiast graduates to join a bright career in FESCO to fill the following positions on an open contract on Lump Sum Pay Package, initially for period of six months probation after which the contract shall be confirmed
Faisalabad Electric Supply Company – FESCO Jobs Latest
|Posted Date:||16th October 2022|
|Education:||Bachelor, BE, Master, MBA|
|the Last Date:||October 31, 2022|
|Company:||Faisalabad Electric Supply Company – FESCO|
|Address:||Faisalabad Electric Supply Company FESCO, Faisalabad|
- Junior Engineers/SDO
- Revenue Officers
Faisalabad Electric Supply Company Vacancies Advertisement
HOW TO APPLY
- The applications must be submitted as follows:
- Applicants are advised to apply directly on the NTS website (www.nts.org.pk)
- Neither by hand applications will be received at FESCO HQ nor at NTS HQ.
- Test fee of Rs 270/- (Two Hundred and Seventy) shall be paid at 1 Link 1 Bill Participating.
- Banks/ATM/Internet Banking/Mobile Banking/Easypaisa /JazzCash/TCS Express Counters on
- the electronic payment challan generated after online registration.
- The Online printed copy of the application form must be accompanied by legible attested copies of
- Degrees, Card/Certificate, CNIC, Domicile, a recent photograph arid proof of payment of test feel
- challan form (original).
- Candidates are advised not to change their Mobile Numbers, Postal and Email address during the
- recruitment process. In case of change in mobile number and address, the responsibilities of non-
- intimation of Test Date, Result, Interview Schedule Merit lists, etc, shall result with the candidate.
- Candidates are advised to check the websites of NTS & FESCO regularly for updated status on the
- recruitment process.
- Roll Number Slip shall be uploaded on the NTS website at least one week before the test date and
- candidates shall be informed through SMS as well.
- The candidates are advised to contact the NTS 051-8444441 OR email at [email protected] for
- any query/information related to the Written Test/Skill Test, display of the provisional and final list
- of candidates, Roll number slips, Test centers, Results, etc.
- The applications must reach to the office of Project FESCO National Testing Service – Pakistan
- Plot #96, Street #4, Sector H-2/1, Islamabad up to 31-10-2022.
- The Online Application Portal shall be removed from the website at 11:59:59 p.m. on the closing
- of applications
- Applications incomplete in any respect or received after the due date i.e, 31-10-2022 will not be Go t
- entertained and no claim whatsoever thereof will be acceptable.