agriculture department Punjab jobs 2023 application form download are invited from eligible persons (Male & Female)domiciled in Punjab for the following posts for recruitment on contract basis under the development project “Promoting Research for Enhancement of Mash and Lentil Through Early Generation Seed Production to Reduce Pulses Import Bill” under Pulses Research Institute, AARI, Faisalabad (Research Wing), for a period from 2022-23 to 2026-27:Applicants who live in Punjab Province are eligible for this latest recruitment.
Agriculture Department Punjab Jobs Latest
|Posted Date:||26th December 2022|
|Education:||Literate, Primary, Middle, Matric, Bachelor|
|Last Date:||January 17, 2023|
|Company:||Agriculture Department Punjab|
|Address:||Secretary of Agriculture, Government of Punjab, Civil Secretariat, 2 Bank Road (Old P&D Building), Lahore|
SITUATION VACANT Name
Scientific Officer 2
- (PB&G), BPS-17 at
- Khushab and Sialkot.
- M.Sc. (Hons.) Agriculture (3.00 CGPA out of 4) in
- Plant Breeding & Genetics earned after B.Sc.
- (Hons.) Agri. from an Institution or University
- recognized by the HEC.
- Age Limit: 21-30 years
agriculture department Punjab Adverstment
Terms and conditions:
- In case of other relevant degrees/Certificate, the equivalence certificate
- issued by the HEC/concerned Board will be provided by the candidate.
- The contract appointments are temporary in nature, non-transferable, job/
- post specific, non-pensionable & conferring no right for regularization. The
- contract appointment will be initially for a period of one year.
- In case the project period is reduced/enhanced, contract appointment order
- will be amended accordingly with approval of competent authority.
- Retired persons are not eligible. The recruitment will be made strictly on merit
- on all Punjab basis in accordance with the rules, selection criteria and other
- provisions of Recruitment Policy, 2022 and Contract Appointment Policy,
- The applications on prescribed form (which can be downloaded from
- www.agripunjab.gov.pk) may be addressed to the Secretary Agriculture,
- Government of the Punjab, Civil Secretariat, 2-Bank Road (Old P&D
- Building), Lahore clearly indicating the project/post applied along with
- curriculum vitae (CV), three passport-size recent photographs and attested
- copies of all the relevant documents, CNIC/certificates/degrees, which include
- detailed marks certificates including CGPA, Hafiz-e-Quran Certificate duly
- recognized by the Wafaq-ul-Madaras, position in Board/ University, issued by
- the authorized Institute/Madrassa, release orders for ex-Service men, issued
- by the concerned authority/Institute and must reach by 17.01.2023. Late and
- incomplete applications will not be considered and only eligible candidates will
- be called for test/interview. No TA/DA shall be paid.
- The candidates can also apply at www.jobs.punjab.gov.pk. However, hard
- copy of application form along with complete attested relevant
- documents is mandatory to submit to this department within due date.
- List of eligible candidates shall be displayed on the Notice Board 03 days prior
- to the interview in addition to the interview call letters. In case of any
- query/clarification, the candidate may approach the Additional Secretary
- (Planning), Government of the Punjab, Agriculture Department, Lahore at
- least two days prior to interview date.
- The list of successful candidates shall be displayed on the Notice Board in
- addition to issuance of offer of appointment letters after approval of the
- recommendations of Department Selection/Recruitment Committee, by the
- competent authority.
- The competent authority has the right to increase or decrease the number of
- The selected candidates are not entitled for the benefit of any pay protection.
- No post falls under the quota reserved for Women, Minorities & Disabled